1. Ouyang Ziyuan, academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences: my country is preparing for a manned moon landing. The mission of Chang’e 5 is the final piece of our country’s unmanned moon exploration. We have already completed the lunar orbiting exploration and the landing moon exploration. After completing these tasks, we will build a lunar base and prepare for a manned moon landing. We have to explore several other planets in the solar system and advance toward the sea of stars in the solar system.
2. Zhang Yong, CEO of Alibaba: China’s digital economy is already at the forefront of the world. The relevant state departments are seeking opinions on the policies and regulations in the field of platform economy, which we believe is very timely and necessary. In the process of great development, many new problems and challenges will definitely arise, and policies and regulations that keep pace with the times are needed to manage. We will actively learn and respond to national policies and regulations, and build a healthier platform economy with our own higher requirements.
3. Securities Daily: As of now, the total amount of secondary capital bonds issued by banks during the year has approached the 600 billion mark, exceeding the issuance level of last year. In addition to the “rolling” issue of multiple Tier 2 capital bonds this year by many banks, many small and medium-sized banks have adopted a combined issuance of Tier 2 capital bonds and perpetual bonds during the year, using various tools to continuously supplement capital.
4. Chinanews.com: “China Internet Development Report 2020” is released. In 2019, the scale of China’s digital economy reached 35.8 trillion yuan, accounting for 36.2% of GDP, and the total scale and growth rate of China’s digital economy ranked among the top in the world.
5. The Central Bank: On Monday, the Central Bank launched a 7-day reverse repo operation of 40 billion yuan in the open market, and the winning interest rate was 2.20%. No reverse repurchase expires on the same day.
6. Overnight Shibor reported 1.8390%, down 12.00 basis points. The 7-day shibor reported 2.1930%, down 3.50 basis points. The 3-month shibor reported 3.0470%, an increase of 2.60 basis points.
Real estate focus
1. Economic Information News: By the end of the year, real estate companies are facing the dual pressure of reducing debt and offsetting performance. In the fourth quarter, under the guidance of policies, the impact of real estate companies’ leverage reduction has continued to deepen, and the financing side has continued to be restricted. Industry analysts believe that under the expectation of tightening industry financing and the pressure on annual sales targets, real estate companies may increase launches and sales collections in the future, and supply is expected to continue to increase at the end of the year.
2. Jiangxi Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development: Printing and distributing the “Notice on Further Strengthening the Supervision of Pre-sale Funds for Commercial Housing.” It is proposed that the pre-sale funds of commercial housing should be included in the supervision, and all house purchasers must deposit in a special account. Pre-sale funds for commercial housing include all housing prices (including deposit, down payment, installment payment, one-time payment, bank mortgage loan, housing provident fund loan, and full renovation of commercial housing, etc.) paid by the buyer in accordance with the contract.
3. The 21st century: On November 23, Shenzhen had a total of 8 land transfers with a total construction area of 2.24 million square meters, attracting 28 real estate companies to sign up, and the final land price was about 34 billion. Among the 8 parcels, the construction type of the Baoan Shajing parcel is for saleable talent housing, and the rest are ordinary commercial houses.
4. Financial Street: A wholly-owned subsidiary won the bid for the use rights of state-owned construction land on plots 08-04 and 15-02 of BSPO-2302 unit, Baoshan District, Shanghai, at a total price of 1.83 billion yuan. The land use is residential land.
5. Deloitte: Affected by the new crown epidemic, the construction of office buildings in central London from April to September this year dropped by 50% compared with the previous six months. The survey shows that the area of office buildings under construction has fallen to 2.6 million square feet (about 240,000 square meters), which has returned to the historical average from the high level before the outbreak.